Here’s how #30DaysofFlashFiction works:
- Farabale Africa posts one photograph or illustration on Mondays of every week.
- Interested writers will be asked to write a 500-word fictional story that best depicts this photo.
- Writers will be asked to post their write-ups on Instagram with the #30DaysFlashFiction or send to [email protected]
- Submissions will close on Wednesdays of every week.
- Our partners @bubooxhq @mainlandbookcafe @hingees will help in selecting a shortlist of stories.
- The Shortlist will be posted on @farabaleafrica Instagram and followers will vote by liking and commenting. Winner is based on combination of likes and comments.
- Winner of the week walks away with N10, 000, IrokoTV Subscription, self-publishing deal and Supercool notebooks from our awesome partners.